Brill PTO Fundraising 101
Klein ISD allows Elementary PTOs to have 3 fundraisers a year.
This year, Brill PTO's fundraisers are:
1. Brill PTO Spirit Store - The Spirit store is ongoing and includes items sold there throughout the year. The Spirit Store is open Friday Mornings before school in the Brill Lobby.
2. Bronco Fest - This is our fall community event being held Saturday, October 26th, 5-8PM. Bronco Fest raises money through ticket sales, t-shirt sales, a silent auction, and kick back donations from Food Trucks in attendance.
3. Spring Fundraiser - Father Daughter Dance & Mother Son Bowling Party
Sponsorships & Donations
We can accept monetary donations in the form of donations and sponsorships any time. They are a huge component of our fundraising efforts, and every dollar counts!
Participating Donation Programs
1. Kroger Community Rewards - Click here to have a portion of every dollar you spend at Kroger, go back to Brill!
2. Amazon Smile - Visit smile.amazon.com and choose Brill Elementary Parent Teacher Organization Inc as your charity to receive a donation when you shop with Amazon!
Corporate Matching Programs
Work for a company that will match your charitable donations? Please contact us today to find out ways to maximize your contribution to Brill PTO! email@example.com
- Friday, February 21
- Friday, February 28
- Tuesday, March 3
- Wednesday, March 4
- Friday, March 6
- Monday, March 9
- Tuesday, March 10
- Wednesday, March 11
- Thursday, March 12