The Klein ISD Volunteer Application is mandatory for volunteers, and must be filled out every school year to ensure the safety of our students.
Klein ISD has replaced its former background check process (yay!) with an easy KISD Volunteer Application that should take no longer than 2 minutes!
You will not be eligible to register for our volunteer opportunities until you have completed the form and been approved by KISD (approx. 5-7 business days after submission). Click below to get started.
From Klein ISD...
Please read the following information before completing your volunteer application.
- Applicants will receive an email confirmation regarding the status of their application within 5-7 business days.
- Approved Volunteer Applications will be maintained for the 2019-2020 school year. Annual approval is required for all volunteers.
- If you have any issues filling out the form, please contact the Klein ISD help desk at 832-484-4357.
- A volunteer coordinator or staff member will call you once your name appears on the approved volunteer database. Do not hesitate to call your child's campus should you have questions about how to begin volunteering.
- Any background check that does not meet the Klein ISD standard will be forwarded to the central office for review and action.
- Any volunteer applicant declined due to his/her background check will be contacted by written notification. At no point will the principal or volunteer coordinator be involved in the screening, acceptance, or rejection of the background check. All information will remain confidential.
- In the event a volunteer has questions regarding the results of his/her background check, he/she may request a confidential conference with a screening committee. Contact Ms. Sands Faison-Miller, Central Office - HR Coordinator of Human Resource Services, to schedule the conference. Her telephone number is (832) 249-4070 and her email is email@example.com.
- Please CLICK HERE and read the Klein ISD Criminal History Standards for Volunteers prior to completing your volunteer application and background check.
Add links to your social media accounts here. You can also add a Facebook feed.